EuroTAAC :: Authorware and eLearning conference
Thursday 25 March to Saturday 27 March 2004.
EuroTAAC is the premier conference in Europe for Authorware and all things eLearning
Each year EuroTAAC brings together some of the best talent in the world to share their expertise in a wide range of topics. In 2003, for instance, presentations included:-
• Creating professional graphics for your eLearning using Fireworks
• The Top 10 Blunders in Developing E-Learning and How to Avoid Them
• An introduction to creating Authorware Extensions
• Extending Databases – how to create and utilise a database for dynamic courses
• Standards for exchanging data with LMSs
• Self-updating Authorware executables
• Building a dynamic application using sub-routines and script functions in 6.5
• 3D in Authorware
• Quality in e-Learning
• Authorware and the OS security issues
• The security associated with Authorware in a web browser.
• Data-driven Wizardry: Uses of Dynamic Data in Authorware
• Authorware Accessibility: Issues, Guidelines and Solutions
• collaborative systems in Authorware
• Interactive simulations for training
EuroTAAC also offers classes from some of the most respected Authorware developers and trainers in the World. This year EuroTAAC is offering:
Authorware Scripting 1 Monday 22nd March to Wednesday 24th March, 2004
Facilitated by: Joe Ganci, DazzleTech DazzleTech.
Facilitated by: Dan Clinger, DazzleTech DazzleTech.
Extending Authorware – Building Commands, Knowledge Objects, and other Extensions Monday 29th March to Wednesday 31st March 2004
Facilitated by: Chris Swenson, DazzleTech.
E-Learning Project Management from Soup to Nuts Monday 29th March to Wednesday 31st March 2004
Facilitated by: Joe Ganci, DazzleTech.
Who should attend?
Teachers – those who teach students to use tools like Authorware for eLearning and other multimedi tasks.
Students – those who wish to learn not only how to use Authorware but to learn about some of the amazing things that it can do. You will also learn about how to integrate Authorware with LMS and LCMSs, databases and more. If you want to find out about eLearning standards (AICC ,SCORM …) EuroTAAC is the place to come.
Managers – do you manage a team that produces eLearning? Or are you responsible for purchasing eLearning tools, products or expertise? Well EuroTAAC is a great place to come to get contacts and to see what the market has to offer.
Developers – learn from the best Authorware developers in the World. Se what amazing things that can be done with Authorware. Not enough? See how easy it is to extend Authorware so that it can be utilised in an amazing array of tasks.
Attendees come from all over Europe, the USA, Canada, Mexico, South America and Australia to attend EuroTAAC! EuroTAAC is the best place in Europe to learn about Authorware and all things eLearning.
I look forward to seeing you at EuroTAAC in Edinburgh in March!