- Variables: Simple Usage. “One of the new features added in Adobe Captivate 4 was Variables and Scripting. In this blog post we will try to understand some simple usages of Variables.”
- Authoring – limited by your creativity not the tool. “Captivate users – do you sometimes feel that we were cramping your style and limiting your creativity?”
- Silent Install for Captivate 4. “Just a quick note about installing Captivate 4 in silent mode (or from command line).”
- Creating large modular projects using Captivate 4. “Large eLearning projects are always difficult to maintain and the authoring process is inefficient because of lack of parallelism and collaboration.”
- _root issue in Adobe Captivate. “SWF movie created using Raptivity uses _root inside its ActionScript. In most cases, SWFs referring to _root do not work inside any container that loads the SWF.”
The Adobe Captivate team are doing a great job keeping us up to date with the latest Captivate news. Thanks guys!